Wishing you all a merry Christmas and happy new year!! ??
Please note we will reopen after Christmas on Thursday 30th December and after the New Years Eve it we will reopen Wednesday 5th January.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our upmost priority and our standard of hygiene is paramount. Our cleaning protocol will be more stringent than ever but at the same time we want your dining experience to be enjoyable as always so you may notice we have had to make some changes along the way including our team wearing face coverings, disposable menus and lowering our capacity to keep you all safe.
We understand that some of you may wish to dine at home so we are still offering our takeaway service as usual.
Whilst we are getting used to the new normal here are some helpful reminders to ensure your dining experience is safe as possible.
Customers (except children under 11 years old) will be required to wear a face covering when entering and leaving the restaurant or visiting the toilets.
• We ask that if you or your family feel unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms you cancel your reservation.
• Priority will be given to reservations and the maximum group on any table is 6 people from 2 households but if you do decide to pop in we will need to take your contact details to help with the track and trace system.
• We have lowered our capacity to keep you all safe and we are staggering entry times to avoid queuing. If you arrive early you will not be allowed into the restaurant until your table is available and there will also be time limits on the table.
• Please use the hand sanitizer points when you enter the restaurant and before entering the toilets.
• We would still like you to enjoy doodling on the tablecloths but due to cross contamination we would kindly ask you to bring your own crayons.
• We ask you not to approach the bar for payment as we will be offering all table service and by card or contactless payment where possible.
• Please respect social distancing especially with other diners and we kindly ask children to be seated and supervised at all times.
All of these new systems may take a little longer than usual and we appreciate your patience whilst we undergo these changes. Thank you
We look forward to welcoming you.
Please Like Our Facebook page and always stay updated
Graffiti is an independent family run restaurant that has been established for over 25 years and is the product of husband and wife team Neil & Charlotte. You can relax in the modern, contemporary surroundings and our service is friendly and informal yet attentive.
Graffiti is an independent family run restaurant that has been established for over 25 years and is the product of husband and wife team Neil & Charlotte.
You can relax in the modern, contemporary surroundings and our service is friendly and informal yet attentive.